|商品名稱：||CSI ETABS 2013 13.2.2 X32/X64-建築結構分析與設計軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：CSI ETABS 2013 13.2.2 X32/X64-建築結構分析與設計軟件ETABS是由CSI公司開發研製的房屋建築結構分析與設計軟件，ETABS已有近三十年的發展歷史，是美國乃至全球公認的高層結構計算程序，在世界範圍內廣泛應用，是房屋建築結構分析與設計軟件的業界標準。目前，ETABS已經發展成為一個建築結構分析與設計的集成化環境：系統利用圖形化的用戶界面來建立一個建築結構的實體模型對象，通過先進的有限元模型和自定義標準規範接口技術來進行結構分析與設計，實現了精確的計算分析過程和用戶可自定義的（選擇不同國家和地區）設計規範來進行結構設計工作。
CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.x |
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering, has released an update to CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1, is a civil engineering program that design and analyse steel and concrete structures using finite element method.
ETABS 2013 provides an unequaled suite of tools for structural engineers designing buildings, whether they are working on one-story industrial structures or the tallest commercial high-rises. Immensely capable, yet easy-to-use, has been the hallmark of ETABS since its introduction decades ago, and this latest release continues that tradition by providing engineers with the technologically-advanced, yet intuitive, software they require to be their most productive.
For a complete list of new features in ETABS 2013, please visit: ETABS 2013 News
Significant enhancements included in ETABS 2013 version 13.2.0 and version 13.2.1:
- The Auto-Relabel All option that was available in ETABS v9 has been restored.
- Russian material property and section property libraries have been added.
- ASCE 41-13 guidelines for performance-based design have been implemented for frame hinge definitions, performance-point calculations, and the behavior and acceptance criteria for panel-zones and BRBs (buckling-restrained braces).
- Masonry is now defined as a separate material rather than a type of concrete material.
- Multiple named mass-source definitions can now be created and used for different load cases.
- The Singapore National Annex has been added as an option to the Eurocode 8-2004 response spectrum function.
- Notional load patterns can now be based on snow loads as well as other gravity loads.
- User control is now provided for the handling of self-weight in the end offset portions of beam members.
- The speed of analysis has been increased for most load cases.
- The iteration strategy for nonlinear static and nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases has been made more adaptive to typically improve convergence behavior and to reduce the time of analysis.
- The line-search algorithm is now available for nonlinear static analysis.
- Steel frame design for the Indian IS 800:2007 code now implements the changes in Amendment Number 1.
- The display of design input parameters for steel frame design overwrites has been enhanced.
- Canadian design codes (i.e., CSA A23.3-04 and CSA S16-09) now include snow loads in the default design combinations.
- Multiple enhancements have been made for composite beam design affecting the control of the design process, the look and functionality of the interactive design form, the format and content of the output, and other improvements.
- Shear wall design per the Indian IS 456:2000 code now allows separate control in the major and minor directions for enforcing the minimum eccentricity due to slenderness.
- Several database tables have been added or have had their content expanded, including the listing of object unique names where applicable.
- Table set definitions are now saved in the text model file.
CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1.5
Name: CSI ETABS
Version: 2013 13.2.2
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven